Prof.dr. Bruno Tindemans
Bruno Tindemans is a fellow of MTI²’s Academic Creativity Labs. He has a demonstrated history of innovating in private industry, academia, and government as consultant, start-up entrepreneur, academic, executive, and board member. He is currently Chief Foresight Officer at the Department of Work (Brussels, Belgium) and founder of three ventures in education (Flanders Business School), AI & Data (talentguide.com), and strategy consulting (UnchartedCompany.eu).
Bruno is reader on strategy at Erasmus University (Rotterdam, The Netherlands) as well as on strategic foresight and entrepreneurship in the EULP Programme at Saïd Business School (University of Oxford, UK – until 2022). He holds a Doctorate (DBA) from Cranfield University, School of Management (Cranfield, UK) and is also Certified Director from Guberna (Institute of Directors).
Some relevant publications:
- The Learning Society (2020, Centre for Skills, OECD, Paris).
- Naar een Nieuw Sociaal Contract voor de 21e Eeuw. Tien Ideeën voor de toekomst (2019), LannooCampus Publishers: Leuven (with dr. V. Dekocker)
- A killer app for the university of the 21st century in The Entrepreneurial University Revisited: Promoting change in times of uncertainty (2018, NCEE – National Centre for Entrepreneurship Education, Coventry, UK, Chris Baker (Ed.)
- Dual Learning for the 21st century (2018), Chapter in Dutch in Leren Duaal Leren, V. Dekocker and AK Sodermans (ed.) – Acco: Leuven/Den Haag
- Thinking Futures: Strategy at the edge of complexity and uncertainty (2016), LannooCampus Publishers: Leuven (with Prof. D. Gosselin)
- Traceurs d’avenir: L’art d’anticiper l’imprévisible (2011), Racine Campus: Bruxelles (with Prof. Derrick D. Gosselin)
- Verlicht Ondernemen (2007), LannooCampus Publishers: Leuven (with Prof. S. Stremersch)