Are you someone who
🤓 Is eager to learn and wants to expand their knowledge?
🎢 Flourishes in a motivating team environment?
Does this sound like you? Then keep on reading
Take the opportunity to shape the future with us and be part of a vibrant community dedicated to transformative growth. Take the leap and embark on a remarkable journey with MTI² today.
Join our expanding dream team that works in the field of innovation and commercial consulting and training. You will assist leading companies as they shape the future through customer-centric innovation and commercial excellence. Together with our clients, you will work on exciting and important topics such as innovation in healthcare, innovative business models, developing sales competencies, and much more.
Possible tasks include:
- Collaborate with international clients to understand their business goals, challenges, and opportunities.
- Conduct comprehensive research and analysis to identify market trends, consumer insights, and emerging technologies.
- Develop business strategies and roadmaps to guide clients in achieving their objectives.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops to generate creative ideas and solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to refine ideas and transform them into actionable concepts.
- Conduct feasibility studies and market validation to assess the potential of innovative concepts.
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure seamless execution of innovation projects.
- Actively listen to client needs and provide tailored recommendations to address their unique challenges.
- Deliver compelling presentations and reports to communicate project updates, findings, and recommendations.
- Share insights and thought leadership within the organization and contribute to innovation knowledge-sharing initiatives.
This is you:
- You are action-oriented.
- You want to achieve your full potential and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Customer-centricity is important to you as you feel natural supporting teams and helping them thrive while working on their projects.
- You are creative, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey your ideas.
- You are familiar with project management.
- Ability, and passion to work collaboratively in diverse teams.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Engineering, Life Sciences, Marketing, Educational Sciences, Psychology or Innovation Management.
- Experience in innovation or marketing consulting is a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. If you speak any additional languages, that is a plus.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you also receive:
- A company car
- Meal vouchers
- Expense vouchers
- Comprehensive collective insurance benefits
- Free snacks and beverages
- Walks with our ponies (Macho & Moon) are possible
This is us
MTI², founded by prof. dr. Stefan Stremersch, goes beyond academic offerings, providing practical solutions grounded in rigor and quality standards. Our team leverages expertise to drive tangible business results, enabling individuals and firms to transform innovation potential into commercial success. We bring a robust process and exceptional talent to develop capabilities and leverage competencies.
Honesty, transparency, respect, and commitment are integral to our client relationships. This is also reflected in our own DNA. Looking back, the very first associates of MTI² were graduated doctoral students of prof. dr. Stefan Stremersch, and they are still part of the team today. That says something about our culture!
Why choose us?
At MTI², we value your personal and professional growth. We empower our team members to unleash their full potential by offering continuous learning and development opportunities. You’ll have access to a wide range of initiatives to expand your knowledge. We understand that a healthy life is essential, which is why we offer fitness coaching to support your well-being. At MTI², you will thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
Join us today and let’s shape the future together!
For further questions, you can always contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Everything you need to know regarding your application process
- You apply to the vacancy
- Our first contact
- Second interview
- Start your job at MTI²
At MTI², we prioritize the cultural fit between you and our organization. We believe it’s crucial for both parties to feel a connection. That’s why we have a unique approach to our job application process. We encourage you to have conversations with our colleagues instead of going through an extensive application procedure.
We look forward to hearing from you!