Contact our advisor
Send an email
Date: 10 November 2023
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Driving growth through CX
CX can be an important growth driver for companies. Yet, many struggle to better understand customers and develop solutions to delight customers.
The program is a 1-day training designed to empower participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the dynamic world of Customer Experience.
With a focus on key topics such as personas, customer journeys, CX metrics, innovating CX, and more, this program is tailored to equip you with practical insights and strategies that can be immediately implemented in your organization.
Learn how companies like Starbucks, Lemonade InsurTech, Cirque du Soleil, Netflix, Tesla, Disney, and many more leverage CX.
Interactive sessions including case studies, group exercises, and practical tools will help participants across functions to make better business decisions for an improved customer experience.
- Deepen your customer insights. Learn the tools to empathize with customers and identify their true needs.
- Navigate customer journeys. Get a deeper understanding of customer journeys enabling you to improve customer experiences.
- Create a common language. Master a toolbox to use in your team to enable people to put themselves in the shoes of a customer.
- Convert customers into fans. Execute better customer analysis and find potential improvements to convert them into fans.
- Build new value propositions. Use state of the art ideation tooling to build compelling value propositions for your customers.
- Cross-pollinate across industries. Learn from other leaders and specialists in the room and create an everlasting network.
Examples of participants from our prior programs include:
- Director RD&A in a life science company
- Marketing Project Manager in academic publishing
- Business Unit Managing Director in an IT company
- Head of Customer Insights in an events, intelligence & research group
- Brand Manager in a FMCG company
- Innovation catalyst in a life science company