Phase: Project Design
Idea napkins are a great template to make ideas land. As the example here shows an idea napkin may contain the following:
- the research questions or hypotheses of the research
- the data collection method
- the method employed to analyze the data
- the intended contribution statement
- the intended impact of the study
- graphical presentation of the conceptual model
Once a researcher has generated many idea napkins on multiple HMWs, it is time to select the most interesting ones and mature them more in full as concepts of research projects.
Check out this short video in which Nuno Camacho demos the tool on one of our latest projects.
Download the Idea Napkin tool