A customer persona is a deep description exemplifying a specific customer profile. The idea is to specify customer characteristics, needs, wants and frustrations, a day-in-the-life, etc. At MTI², we don’t just teach you the logic behind personas – we let you immerse in them! We do so through a hands-on approach to training that guides you on how to apply insights from customer interviews or observations to your own personas. And it doesn’t stop there – we work with you to leverage personas for actual projects to help you directly apply your newfound knowledge and have a direct impact on your organization!
How to fill it out?
1. Persona picture/sketch
- Picture of someone you met or someone that represents your prototypical customer.
- Alternatively, it can be a sketch that represents the customer.
2. Persona description
Add information such as:
- Other characteristics
- Add an important quote or quotes that capture the essence of your persona.
4. My typical day
- What does the customer go through during a typical day?
- What is the sequence of events they go through?
- It does not need to be the full day, but a part of the day where your product/service is relevant.
5. Experience I want
- What does the customer expect from your product/service or that of competitors?
- What would be the optimal product/service for them?
- What other factors should we take into consideration?
- What was not covered in the other boxes that is important to know?
7. My frustrations
- What are their biggest frustrations with their work?
- What are their biggest frustrations with the products & services currently available?
8. My goals
- What do they want to achieve?
- What are the most important improvements they aim to achieve at work?
Download the Persona tool